Ingredients:Full chicken legs 2
Big coconut 1
Large carrot 1
Green beans 7 pieces
Large onion 1
Medium tomatoes 2
Green peppers (capsicum) 1
Fresh ginger 1 inch
Fresh Garlic to taste
To Temper:Mustard seeds
Dry red chillies 2
Dry basil leaves
Green chillies 1
Note:Before starting cut coconut, grind to make about 1 cup or more thick coconut milk.
Preparation:1. Heat the oil in pan and put Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds. After a bit fried
2. Put red chillies, garlic, curry leaves, basil, green chillies, cinnamon, clove, cardamom, grinded fresh ginger, black zeera. Fry a bit.
3. Put chopped onion. Simmer until onion is soft.
4. Put cut chicken, chopped carrot and manjal. Put flame on low, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Add chopped green beans, green peas, green peppers (capsicum). Add chopped tomatoes and cover. Simmer until veggies are cooked.
6. Add coconut milk and salt to taste. Cover and leave for 10 minutes.
I'm Olga Flint - a Russian girl with a crazy passion for Indian cooking. I like to try healthy recipes from time to time.